Magnetic drums – up-taking type
Magnetic drum, up-taking double-stage type (MBVD)
Lower drum catches metal impurities from the conveyor belt; non-magnetic material continues further on the conveyor.
Upper drum takes the metal impurities over from the lower drum and pours them onto a separate heap. Each drum has its separate motor and gearbox.
Material passing from the conveyor to the magnetic drum and, further, between both of the drums, the material becomes aerated that helps metal separation from adhesive materials.
- Highly efficient double-stage separation
- Also suitable for adhesive materials
- Double aeration – improvement of the efficiency of adhesive material separation
What materials the device is capable of sorting out
- Bulk materials transported on the conveyor belt, with compromised bulk parameters.
- Adhesive and hardly separable materials
We are going towards each customer to maximum extent. Our products are made to measure your needs. Contact us
The product has been developed and is manufactured by our company. Both servicing and assembling activities are performed by our trained technical experts.
Double-stage separation – the principle
We sell also other magnetic separators / filters for dry mixtures
Magnetic drums are designed for the separation of magnetic impurities from bulk mixtures (color metals, plastics granulated material, waste mixtures, coal).